1. Visit all 6 locations on The Circle Tour:
• Grand Marais, Minnesota – Information Centre, 116 West Highway 61
• Ashland, Wisconsin – Great Lakes Visitor Center, 29270 County Highway G
• Marquette, Michigan – Marquette County Visitors Bureau, 117 West Washington St. West
• Wawa, Ontario – Wawa Tourist Information Center, 26 Mission Rd
• Terrace Bay, Ontario – Terrace Bay Visitor Information Centre, 1008 Highway 17
• Nipigon, Ontario – Visitor Information Centre, 425 Highway 11/17
2. Upload a photo of this stamped sheet and fill out the form fields to the right or mail to: RR1 Box 1, Maatas Rd, Nipigon, ON P0T 2J0
3. Complete a short survey.
4. Receive your signed and dated certificate by email.
5. Print your certificate and brag to your friends.
*Does not have to be completed in one season
*One Certificate per family
- Pick up Your Circle Tour Passport at a Participating Marina
- Receive a Stamp to Mark your Journey
- Become an Admiral of the Lake!
Visit LakeSuperiorBoating.com for more information
Nestled against 83 miles of sandy Lake Superior shoreline, Marquette County is home to some of the most secluded beaches in the U.S. Beaches perfect for cooling off after summiting Sugarloaf Mountain or after ripping singletrack all day. Beaches that redefine summertime. Retreat, relax, revive in Marquette County.
Get your Circle tour Certificate stamped here...
Copyright 2016/2017 - North of Superior Tourism Association - Superior Country