1. Visit all 8 locations on The Circle Tour:
- Sault Ste Marie, Michigan – Soo Locks Boat Tours, 515 E. Portage Ave
- Ashland, Wisconsin – Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center, 29270 Co Hwy G
- Two Harbors, Minnesota – RJ Houle Information Center, 116 W Hwy 61
- Grand Marais, Minnesota – Grand Marais Visitor Information Center, 116 W Hwy 61
- Nipigon, Ontario – Nipigon Tourist Information Centre, 425 Hwy 11/17
- Terrace Bay, Ontario – Terrace Bay Tourist Information Centre, 1008 ON-17
- Wawa, Ontario – Wawa Tourist Information Centre, 26 Mission Rd
- Sault Ste Marie, Ontario – Tourist Information Center, Canal National Historic Site, 1 Canal Drive
2. Upload a photo of this stamped sheet and fill out the form fields to the right or mail to: RR1 Box 1, Maatas Rd, Nipigon, ON P0T 2J0
3. Complete a short survey.
4. Receive your signed and dated certificate by email.
5. Print your certificate and brag to your friends.
*Does not have to be completed in one season
*One Certificate per family
Nestled against 83 miles of sandy Lake Superior shoreline, Marquette County is home to some of the most secluded beaches in the U.S. Beaches perfect for cooling off after summiting Sugarloaf Mountain or after ripping singletrack all day. Beaches that redefine summertime. Retreat, relax, revive in Marquette County.
Get your Circle tour Certificate stamped here...
National Marine Conservation Area (NMCA) is a Parks Canada programme responsible for marine areas managed for sustainability and containing smaller zones of high protection. They include the seabed, the water itself and any species which occur there. They may also include wetlands, estuaries, islands and other coastal lands. They are protected from dumping, undersea mining and oil and gas exploration and development, which may damage the aquatic or terrestrial ecosystems in the conservation area. However, not all commercial activities are prohibited in these zones. Shipping, commercial and sport fishing, and recreational activities are allowed
National Marine Conservation Area - Parks Canada | 1-807-887-5467 | Web
Copyright 2016/2017 - North of Superior Tourism Association - Superior Country